Use these methods to determine your ring size at home:
THE HANDS-ON METHOD
- Cut a strip of paper, thread or ribbon.
- Wrap it around your finger, mark the spot where the paper strip meets.
- Measure the length with a ruler.
- Use the chart below to match your length to the closest circumference in mm.
MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
- Choose a ring that already fits your finger well.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the chart below to match the size of your ring to the closest size in mm.